Salman Haider Author - Facebook Page

Salman Haider

I have created a Facebook Page Salman Haider Author

I am using this to share and communicate and discuss my writings on Librarianship Studies and Information Technology, Library and Information Science, Resource Description and Access - RDA, Library Cataloging, Library Classification, Subject Headings, Information Access Through The Subject, Library Management, etc. I write eight Blogs on Library and Information Science. Some of these blogs have their own Facebook Pages. If you wish to be notified of all my writings in Library and Information Science, then you should "Like" this Facebook Page, as this page is created to broadcast information about all the works of Salman Haider through one page.

I will also post here items which are not covered by RDA Blog, Librarianship Studies and Information Technology Blog, and Information Access Through The Subject Blog.

So what are you waiting for, "LIKE" THIS PAGE if you wish to be updated about my research writings on Library and Information Science and Information Technology.

I will stop sharing professional communication from my personal Facebook profile after some time; so it is better that you connect with me on Facebook by making a "Like" to my page "Salman Haider Author".

Visit https://www.facebook.com/SalmanHaiderAuthor and "Like" this page to connect to me.

You can also "communicate" with me on this page on issues and queries related to library and information science and related information technology.

Regards

Comments

RDA Blog is DISCONTINUED

RDA Blog is discontinued. Visit below link for updated information on RDA:

Resource Description and Access (RDA)


Popular posts from this blog

RDA -- INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND AND HISTORY

Date of Publication Distribution Copyright in RDA & MARC 21 Field 264 Examples

Title and Statement of Responsibility in RDA with MARC 21 Examples